Thursday, April 27, 2006

Watch Out Destin...Here Comes Emma Grace

We are leaving Sunday to go to the beach for a couple of days...just me, Ben, and Emma Grace. I know what your thinking...I've heard it several times already..."ya'll are taking her by yourselves??"...The answer is Yes...we are the brave parents of an 11 1/2 month old adventurer. These days Emma Grace is "walking" everywhere...when I say "walking" I mean holding on to anything and everything and "walking" from place to place. What this means is...she doesn't want to be held or helped very much anymore. This new found freedom of hers has also led to some new personality traits...if you know what I mean...So watch out Destin...here comes Emma Grace! The following are pictures of Emma Grace trying to learn to feed herself and her on the move...





No comments: