Saturday, June 07, 2008

Tiny Dancer

Emma Grace had her ballet recital 2 weeks ago. This is a video of that moment. She has been taking ballet classes for the past 8 months or so. I have never been able to really get her to show me at home what she was learning. Most of the time it was me asking her to show me what she does at dance class followed by her spinning around and falling down on the floor in a fit of laughter. Well, the day of her recital arrived and I was eager to see what she had been learning. I am not sure this movie proves that a then 2 year old can be taught to be the next Anna Pavlova, but the performance no matter how simple, proved to me that she is determined to do her best. I think I see a star in the making.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Our prima donna was absolutely wonderful...Worth every penny spent for this moment. Cannot wait until next year.

Mom and Dad said...

Our prima donna was absolutely wonderful...Worth every penny spent for this moment. Cannot wait until next year.