Monday, February 20, 2006

It's Been A While...


I know it's been a while since I last updated our blog. I'm back in school full-time and it tends to take up all of my 'free' time. I will try to do better...

Emma Grace is doing well...she turned 9 months old last Thursday the 16th. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. She is becoming more and more rambunctious every day. She is very active and always wants to play and jump. Unfortunately this excitement has carried over into the nighttime hours...she has stopped sleeping through the night...we have always been the 'lucky ones'...she began sleeping through the night somewhere around the 8 week mark. However, for some unknown reason she has now decided that 3 a.m. is her favorite play time! I always felt sorry for 'those' parents...we have now become 'those' parents! We're hoping its temporary!

1 comment:

The Hartzog's said...

We are still "those parents"! :) Sorry to hear your nights just got crazy again. Emma Grace is precious and getting SO BIG!!!